Monday, December 20, 2010

ADOPTED! Panera


Great news! Panera and his best friend Snowdust were adopted into a wonderful and loving forever home! Their owner wrote us the following update: "We got the bunnies yesterday! I choose Panera (who has no front teeth) and Snowdust. I love them so much already! The male is more friendly, the girl is just a little shy but even at 6am this morning she was more warmed up to me so I think she will be good! I believe it is a wonderful thing all of you guys are doing! You all have huge hearts... I have so much respect for you all!"
Panera is a wonderful neutered male rabbit. He is about a year old.
Panera needs dental work! His front teeth will need to be removed! Cost for the medical procedure is about $200 - $300. Donations welcome! Until then, his teeth need be clipped about once a month, at a cost of about $45. Don't let his dental work stop you from falling in love with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment